Continuing on with proven Pearson quality, the Mega Grader Blade range was developed for the larger tractor. Busy farmers want jobs completed to high standards in the shortest amount of time. These large grader blades allow tractors to use all the available horsepower.
The Mega grader blades have been designed to suit high horsepower tractors and are ideal for heavy workloads. These blades come standard with three rams and have two options for levelling wheels; one is a wheel centrally mounted to the main body, whilst the other has two wheels that are mounted directly to the back of the blade ends, ideal for when an increased level of finish is required.
- Extra heavy duty design.
- Cat.3 linkage as standard.
- 35mm greasable pins at ram pivot points.
- DX bushes on all rotating 35mm pin parts.
- Large 500mm diameter blade turntable.
- Deep boxed mould board for extra rigidity.
- Up to 130kg of water ballast is able to be added into the blade.
- Heavy duty rams.
- 60mm Headstock Pin.
- 100mm Moldboard Pivot Pin.
- Shorter sacrificial blades at end. All blades double edged.
- Sizes available: 2.7m, 3.0m, 3.3m, 3.6m.
- Central, body mounted levelling wheel – manual adjustment.
- Central, body mounted levelling wheel – hydraulic adjustment.
- Twin levelling wheels mounted directly to blade ends – manual adjustment.