Pearson Mighty Grader Blades are ideal for track maintenance, back filling, landscaping and vee draining. The hydraulic versions are particularly versatile, especially when a 3rd hydraulic service kit option is specified. This enables a tractor rear remote service to be doubled by the use of a 6 port divertor.
- Well formed mould board offering excellent cleaning ability. They have reversible cutting edges.
- Pins support both sides of the adjustment plate for strength and durability.
- Super strong, re-tensionable, greasable angle/pivot pins for long life. Monocoque chassis for extra strength.
- All blades are fully reversible.
- Super strong headstock using 50mm pivot pin. Parking leg standard. Double clevis mounting to 3 point linkage.
- Excellent movement in all three areas angle, camber and offset. Back of blades are clear so there is less chance of damage when reversing up.
- Industrial heavy duty leveling wheel.
- Reinforced mould board to outside edge for strength and durability.
- Levelling wheels
- Scarifier teeth
- 3rd service (manual & electric options)
- Manual, 1, 2 or 3 rams
- Tractors with Cat.3 Quicklink lower link require modified mounting plates. Please advise at time of purchase.
- Blade angle relative to tractor = offset angle plus set angle