Pearson Mighty Grader Blades are ideal for track maintenance, backfilling, landscaping and vee draining. The hydraulic versions are particularly versatile, especially when a 3rd hydraulic service kit option is specified. This enables a tractor rear remote service to be doubled by the use of a 6 port divertor.
- Well-formed mouldboard offering excellent cleaning ability. They have reversible cutting edges.
- Pins support both sides of the adjustment plate for strength and durability.
- Super-strong, re-tensionable, greasable angle/pivot pins for long life. Monocoque chassis for extra strength.
- All blades are fully reversible.
- Super strong headstock using a 50mm pivot pin. Parking leg standard. Double clevis mounting to 3 point linkage.
- Excellent movement in all three areas angle, camber, and offset. The back of the blade is clear so there is less chance of damage when reversing up.
- Industrial heavy duty leveling wheel.
- Reinforced mouldboard to the outside edge for strength and durability.
- Levelling wheels
- 3rd service (manual & electric options)
- Manual version or 1, 2, or 3 hydraulic rams available
- Tractors with Cat.3 Quicklink lower link require modified mounting plates. Please advise at the time of purchase.
- Blade angle relative to tractor = offset angle plus set angle